Control Your Music
Cue Command was designed from its conception to its realization as one integrated system dedicated to giving the solo performer complete error free control of a show's music and sound. All of Cue Command's components meet exacting standards required for Apple approval. Ankle-switch now available!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Cue Command, return it within 30 days and you'll receive a 100% refund...heck...we'll even pay the return shipping costs (if you contact us before shipping to confirm proper return shipping method).
The Cue Command integrated system of an Apple App for your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini and the Apple approved appliance and remote control provides the following features:
- Error-free control of your music and sound effects.
- No messing with MP3 devices, memory sticks, or PCs.
- Simply plays tracks from your iTunes playlist on most Apple iOS devices (iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini)...no manipulation or user programming is needed.
- Handheld transmitter utilizes large, domed buttons, that can be readily felt through fabric such as a pant pocket.
- Comprehensive range of sound functions including start, stop, cue forward/back, and complete volume and fade control.
- At the end of each track, the system will automatically cue to the next track and hold in pause.
- A single button-press will cause the current track to gradually fade out and the player will cue to the next track.
- Error free volume consistency from track to track.
- Play/pause, track forward/back, volume up/down, and one-touch fade-to-cue-to-next are all controlled by the hand-held transmitter.
- More than 16-million unique transmitter addresses. This virtually guarantees you will be the only one who can control your system.
- Reliable and secure control over 100+ yard distance.
- Track numbers prominently displayed in either portrait or landscape mode on your Apple iOS device.
- Charging of your Apple iOS device is provided through the Cue Command appliance. Apple iOS devices (including iPad) will receive the appropriate amount of power to properly charge while connected to the docking cable.
- Designed for performers, by performers.
- Fully approved and conforming to Apple's exacting standards.
- Apple approved device and Apple approved app seamlessly combine to produce an uncompromising user experience.
Learn More About Cue Command
The Cue Command system was designed to meet the needs of the contemporary solo performer. The Cue Command delivers total sound control where professionalism is an absolute requirement.